Since 2013 composers have the chance to submit new compositions. Selected pieces are premiered at the Gala concert. This part has made outstanding progress.
- 2013: For the first time composers are invited to submit new pieces on the basis of predefined criteria. Selected pieces were premiered at the Gala concert.
- 2016: An annually changing topic was implemented.
- 2016: The call for submissions was published worldwide ever since.
- 2019: The first composition prize was awarded.
- Julia Maier, Everyday – Love Can Carry Me On
- Michael Aschauer, Auf den Herrn vertrauen
- Gerhard Fuchs, Der letzte Tanz
- Wolfgang Radl, Nulla Pax
- Michael Aschauer, Der Abendwind
- Julia Maier, Deep Deep Blue
- Daniel Muck, Moonlight
- Johann Anton Probst, Abendgebet
- Wolfgang Radl, I got time
Topic: "Familiarity and Foreignness"
- Theresa Autischer, Glory Hallelujah
- Tristan Eissing, Serenade für Streichquintett
- Viktor Fortin und Sebastian Kranner, Wir sind alle Menschen
- Viola Hammer, Anchors aweigh
- Lesego Rantebeng Mosupyoe, Ernste Stunde
- Andersen Viana, Song to Peace
Topic: "Piece of mind"
- Adam Hill, Transmitter and Receiver
- Günther Fiala und Eva Woska-Nimmervoll, Progress
- Samuel Nadurak, Now
- Franz Novak, Für Frieden
- Ben Pascal, My Crown
- Günther Antesberger, Triptychon eines Einsamen
MIMF also premiered several compositions by Zane Zalis, co-founder and long-time artistic director (2006-2018):
- My Love My Friend
- Go to the Light
- Fallen Angel
- Second Chance
- Spero Pacem, Spero Lucem
- NOSTOS. A Journey of Others, oratorio for soli, choir and orchestra
Austrian premiere with the University of Hohenheim Symphony Orchestra, the Solitude Choir Stuttgart and the MIMF Choir under the direction of Klaus Breuninger